Have you ever experienced...
Brushing your hair, only for it to tangle again within 2 minutes?
Broke a comb due to the extreme tangles in your hair?
The pain in your scalp while attempting to detangle a section of your hair?
Being stressed by the sheer amount of hair accumulated in the brush during the detangling process?
Ended up running late because it took too long to brush and detangle your hair? then...
It's about time to explore solutions for your tangled hair!
So let's now break it down and discover solutions to your tangled dilemma.
SLS/SLES is a NO-NO!
- SLS and SLES found in many shampoos can contribute to tangling by stripping natural oils, damaging the hair shaft, and leaving residue. Opt for sulfate-free alternatives for smoother, more manageable hair.
Opt to use a wide-toothed comb:
- Another thing you can do for yourself is to use a wide-tooth comb, especially during your conditioning treatment. This helps release tangles without any extra pulling or tugging on the hair, helping it grow longer and healthier!
Use Silk or Satin Pillowcase:
- Switch to a silk or satin pillowcase to reduce friction while sleeping, which can lead to less tangling compared to cotton pillowcases.
Do Regular Trims:
- Get regular trims to remove split ends and prevent them from causing further tangling in your hair.
Use a Microfiber Towel:
- A gentle swipe of a microfiber towel is all it takes to gently remove excess water from your hair. Avoid rubbing your hair with the towel, and make sure to use a new and dry microfiber towel each time you dry.
Less hair tangling from the first use!
HOW TO USE:
1. Simply apply the product to damp hair, focusing on the ends and avoiding the roots
"I like it! It made my hair shiny and manageable. Got super soft hair after washing. I also like the scent, most likely that scent is what I am looking for in my hair."
ORDER YOURS NOW!